Did you know that there are six classes of psi experiments that have exceeded the six-sigma threshold?
This means that after considerable review of all known experiments covering the same topic the odds against chance are considered to be over a billion to one.
Here’s the types of experiments as detailed in Dean Radin’s Real Magic: Ancient Wisdom, Modern Science, and a Guide to the Secret Power of the Universe:
- Telepathy – specifically the Ganzfeld protocol which tests psychic conveyance of information between pairs of people
- Remote Viewing – a technique for producing clairvoyant or precognitive effects.
- Presentiment – methods that measure unconscious physiological reactions to future events
- Implicit Precognition – experiments that measure future influences on present-time behavior
- Random Number Generators (RNGs) – protocols that test whether mental intention can influence the outputs of random physical systems
- Global Consciousness Project – worldwide version of an RNG experiment where deviations of randomness are observed after global events (such as terrorist attacks)
I don’t know about you, but I was very surprised to hear that there have been experiments that have achieved this level of statistical significance. Are you a skeptic or a believer?